v0.20 - 28/5/2022
- Placing door slabs now correctly updates door Thing ownership
- 'Treasury Gold 5 (2000)' correctly renamed to 'Treasury Gold 5 (2400)'
- Texture map 12 named as 'Lava Cavern' (it's a tileset file included with latest KeeperFX)
- Stray Door & Key Thing objects will be removed if they're not on door slabs
- Gold ownership is updated to be the same as treasury ownership if on a treasury slab
- If you delete a thing by pressing Delete key, allow placing on that same tile without needing to move the cursor off of it
- Reduced lag for dragging some windows around
- New map: now has preview
- Script editor: remove all zero-width-spaces
- Script editor: the first state of the text editor's undo history will now be the text of the loaded script (bugfix)
- Map Browser: fixed highlighting currently opened map text and scrolling to it when reopening map browser
- Map Browser: the currently opened map will no longer show quick map preview (thought this was already implemented but I guess I forgot)
- Map browser: clicking Open button will now close the map browser. Double clicking on a map's text name will still keep the map browser open.
- Open recent: trim game directory from path to make it look nicer
- Open recent: add maps to the recent list upon being saved, in addition to when they're opened
- Added cube names for Column Editor and Properties column tab, they are read from DK's /fxdata/cubes.cfg if this file exists
- Properties: fixed a bug where the selected Thing would sometimes not show its status
- Properties: added a 'Placing tips' button in placing tab, its purpose is to drill into you any unintuitive controls and then get out of the way (disappears permanently)
- Column editor: for a more user friendly UI Cube 0 is now renamed to Cube 1, and so on
- Column editor: added tooltips for cube names and floor textures when hovering cursor over values
- Column editor: added 'Show all' checkbox, these values you don't need to change yourself are now hidden by default
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.