v0.19 - 21/5/2022
- Open recent: menu now clickable without opening another map
- Added buttons for exporting slabset cfg and column cfg (useless for now but might come in handy one day)
- Open recent: map name now displayed next to path
- Open recent: don't put blank_map in recently opened list
- Add custom object: now supports images
- blank_map.txt included in /unearthdata/ (fixes a potential issue)
- Script editor: lose focus when clicking outside and don't allow keyboard camera panning if Script editor has focus
- Possible bugfix: Ensure any files being removed are definitely files and never directories
- When placing 'Floor' slabs, things that were previously on the slab will be no longer be deleted. Placing a Solid/Tall slab will still delete things.
- Things will update their Z position based on their slab height when editing surrounding slabs. This fixes a bug where if a Thing was placed on top of a Library bookcase and then the Library was slightly shrunk so that the bookcase disappears, the Thing's Z position wasn't updating in that circumstance.
- Use room colours instead of floor colours for ownership shader
- Prevent placing something on map when clicking to close a menu
- Browse maps: prevent keyboard camera panning if browser is open
- Browse maps: display quick map preview when selecting a map with single-click (or use keyboard)
- Properties window: action points won't display Z field anymore
- Properties window: 'Attached to' now includes slab name and field value 'None' has been renamed to 'Manually placed'
- When manually placing Things their 'Attached to' value is now always set to 'Manually placed'
- Added Slabset column editor
- Column editor tab name reflects .clm file name
- Mouse panning: reduced pan zone, made pan zone the same for all sides, continue panning when not moving cursor (it felt clunky)
- Mouse panning: stop panning when cursor is outside window. This makes panning in windowed mode difficult - might revert this.
- Added shortcut button to each column field to instantly open column editor to that column index
- Added Duplicate button to column editor
- Added 'Use for custom slab' button to slabs.dat editor
- Added Utilized field to column editor, made it non-editable
- Update all Utilized values whenever opening the column editor
- WASD now uses Physical Key positions on keyboard for the sake of alternate keyboard layouts
- Refresh script lines markers whenever manually adding or deleting an action point
- Big adjustments to how Unearth internally handles columns. Instead of fully packing a map's .clm file upon opening it, entries are now added to the .clm file only when they're needed. (so whenever you place a slab)
- Rewrote the way columns are built and indexed, might be a little slower but it's much more flexible like this
- If script file has been externally modified then reload it when the Unearth window becomes focused (possibly fixes a bug)
- Don't resave script file (.txt) if it hasn't been edited in unearth
- Placement options: added 'Frail impenetrable' and 'Frail solo slabs' settings. These were both adjustments made by Unearth so if you disable them then you'll be placing unchanged/default slabs from the slabset.
- Added 'Clear unused' button which deletes all columns which aren't utilized on the map
- Added 'Sort columns' button which sorts columns by their utilized value. Changes their index on the map too.
- New map: blank_map.clm has been edited to only provide the columns needed. The columns have been sorted too.
- Right-clicking on icons in Thing picker window now only removes them if they're custom objects
- Properties window: 'Clm entries' updates more often
- Added 'Export slabs.clm' button to Slabset column editor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.